The Fegina Park is open 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
It is the Car Park with 300 parking spaces right in front of the Fegina beach.
Motorbikes can park free of charge in the nearby area behind the car park.
Campers are admitted from 15 September 2018 to 12 April 2019. The parking area is not equipped for Camper Service, parking is the same as for cars.
Monterosso is a small village, with a pedestrian road and restricted-access zone. It is in any case more convenient to visit it on foot, or to start from here for excursions to the Cinqueterre villages, by train, too. The railway station is 5 minutes walk from the car park, whereas the pier where tourist boats leave is just 10 minutes away.
Additional information on the Tourist Boat Service: NAVIGAZIONE GOLFO DEI POETI
FROM 3 NOVEMBER 2018 TO 12 APRIL 2019 (Friday of the week before Palm Sunday)
- Hourly rate from 8 o’clock a.m to 10 o’clock p.m: 2.00 e per hour
- Hourly rate from 10 o’clock p.m to 8 o’clock a.m.: 0,50 € per hour
- Full day (24 consecutive hours): 20,00 €
- From the 3rd day (i.e. over 48 hours) to the 7th day included (i.e. up to 168 hours): 8.00 € every 24 hours
- After the 8th day(i.e. over 168 hours) 4,00 € every 24 hours
Motor homes can have access to the car park in the period:
- from 15 September 2017 to 21 March 2018
- from 15 September 2018 to 12 April 2019
NB: THE PARKING ADVANCE BOOKING IS NOT POSSIBLE
For further information please contact ATC Mobilità e Parcheggi SpA La Spezia
How to reach the car park
Fegina Park, Via Fegina, 19016 Monterosso al Mare SP, Italy
Latitude: 44.144471 | Longitude: 9.64678
Municipality of Monterosso al Mare